The first Series-S modules will be available in Q1 of 2017.
The Series-S family includes:
- Series-S CM-D/L
Din-rail mounted Compute Module running a custom Linux core designed to run standalone or to securely integrate with the Verdant deployment/management service. The CM-D/L features USB host, SD-Card, RS-485, CAN-bus, and Ethernet interfaces, along with the S-Connect 16-pin din-rail backplane for Series-S compatible modules.
- Series-S CM-D/N
Din-rail mounted Compute Module running a Microsoft .Net core for easy custom programming. This version offers the same IO options as the CM-D/L, but can be programmed directly using Microsoft Visual Studio or mbed tool sets.
- Series-S CM-D radio options (up to four per compute module)
- Lora or LoraWan
- 802.11a/b/n wifi (client or accesspoint)
- Zigbee (integrates with popular home-automation platforms)
- GSM/GPRS voice/text/data, 2G, 3G or LTE
- RF pipe
- Bluetooth 4.0 (aka, Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Series-S CL-D/8x8
A din-rail mounted S-Connect module with 8-input, 8-output 24VDC Digital IOs. The CL-D/88 can sense eight 24V input lines and control eight 24VDC switched outputs at 2A each.
- Series-S CL-D/16I
A din-rail mounted S-Connect module with 16 digital inputs capable of sensing 16 24VDC inputs
- Series-S CL-D/16O
A din-rail mounted S-Connect module with 16 digital outputs capable of controlling 16 24VDC 2A switched outputs
- Series-S CL-C/8x8
A din-rail mounted S-Connect module with eight 20mA Current-Loop inputs and eight 20mA current-loop outputs
- Series-S CL-A/16
A din-rail mounted S-Connect module 16-bit analog-to-digital converter at 0-10V per input
- Power modules, battery backup, and alternative-energy source management modules will also be on offer.
- We will also be offering din-rail heating, cooling, and networking modules by third-party vendors, which are fully integrated with the Series-S hardware.
- Support plans, equipment recycling, design and deployment assistance and Verdant:iot asset and data management subscriptions will all also be on offer.
Specifications may change without notice prior to final release.
How to Buy
Series-S solutions will be available by quotation from Pervasive Digital LLC, or ala-carte in our online store, or through select OEM vendors. Watch this space for more info coming soon.